Construction Heater Rentals provide you the most bang for the buck because they convert nearly 100% of the fuel source to useable heat for your space. Every unit is UL and/or CSA rated for safety of operation. Contact us for an immediate response.
- Electronic flame safety technology
- Air Flow sensors guarantee the heater is free from obstructions
- Built in thermostats for cost effective operation
OnSite’s construction heater rentals operate on 110V electric power using propane, natural gas, or diesel fuel and have built in thermostats and safety features.
Safety is number one on our list when operating any heating equipment. Our rental units have built in safety features for startup and during operation. These simple, yet safe units can be operated with piece of mind knowing that operation is hassle free.
OnSite HVAC Rentals will provide:
- Calculation for your specific job, free of charge.
- Full service installation and start-up
- Propane fuel delivery and set up
- Diesel fuel delivery and set up
- Fuel container rentals
- Daily/weekly/monthly equipment monitoring (if needed)
There is no job to big or too small for us. Our promise to you is to never leave you will equipment that you don’t know how to operate.
OnSite HVAC Rentals is a Woman-Owned small business providing emergency and planned portable air conditioning and temporary heating rental equipment. We also offer dehumidifiers, outdoor cooling rental equipment, and traffic barriers.
We service the Northeast Corridor, from New York to Washington D.C. This includes locations along routes from:
•The Jersey Shore
•New York City
and it’s five boroughs